GP Garden Services was formed in 2004 which grew initially from friendships made through Scouting in Enfield. The company has continued to expand since then and are now proud to employ over 60 full time members of staff and offer a full range of garden and grounds services to the private, public and corporate sectors within our local community.
Reliability, honesty and trust are the fundamental principles behind GP Garden Services.
Job Role – General Assistant – Gardening & Landscaping
- Full UK or EU driving license (desirable)
- Confident when dealing with customers.
- Hard working and reliable.
- Fluent in English Language
- Experience driving a van.
- Confident using all machinery required.
- Eye for Detail
We Can Offer:
- Full Time, Permanent position. 12 months
- 20 days paid holiday.
- 2 week paid Christmas / New Year shut down
- Good Long Term Career Prospects.
- Annual Appraisals
- Bonus Schemes
- Email your CV to email@example.com
- Trial Day
- Full time position offered
The company is working with enhanced Covid-19 measures to ensure the safety of both our staff and customers.
All work undertaken is local to Enfield and the surrounding areas.
We are determined to hire the very best in quality of staff and only those who hold aspirations of building a successful career for themselves need apply.
If you are unable to fulfil any of the above criteria but would still like to be considered in the future, you are welcome to send us your CV.
Updated January 2023[/vc_column_text]